11.09.2015

Altered candle holder and 2 cards with Flying Unicorn KOM

Hello, I am so busy working on new products that I have almost no time for blogging :) But I want to show all my works created with Flying Unicorn KOM, as it is always a pleasure to work with these kits. Included in each Main Kit is always a fun and unique "off the Page " item,this time is a candle holder I altered with blue and white colors to match my living room :) 

Witajcie, ostatnio mało mam czasu na blogowanie, bo intensywnie pracuję nad nowymi produktami:) Ale bardzo chcę pokazać Wam wszystkie moje prace z wrześniowego kitu Flying Unicorn. Co miesiąc alterujemy inny przedmiot, tym razem był to świecznik, który ozdobiłam w kolorach pasujących do mojego salonu:)







A oprócz świecznika, z kitu powstały takie oto proste kartki:
And I have also made these two simple card with Small Art Big Passion kit.



More about the kit you can find here

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com



xoxo
Ayeeda

2 komentarze:

  1. не перестаю восхищаться твоими работами и идеями!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Your candlestick is so gorgeous - and the textures are wonderful. I love the shades of blue - my fav color! And, your cards are so lovely!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...